Monday, February 22, 2010

And this week's winners...

Congratulations to...

Debbie Goodson (email)
Laurie (blog)

Debbie & Laurie, please email me at kim@acidfree.com with your contact info so we can send your prizes to you.

Thank you, too, to everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes! I had a great weekend with family & friends in Pine Mountian, GA. If you are close enough to go & haven't before, I say go & have some fun like we did...Wild Mountain Safari (where you drive thru & feed animals out of your hands!!).....quaint small town with fun shops & an ice cream soda shop that's been there over a 100 years...mountain cabins to enjoy s'mores & the outdoors....all so fun. I will be getting some fun pictures on our facebook page soon, so be sure to check back.

And, probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while...watching my brother KISS a camel and long horn steer!! Only my brother.

Kim

No comments: