Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope each of you had a wonderful Mother's Day this past Sunday. For me, Mother's Day was last night! On Sunday, my mom was sick with a stomach bug, and I was in bed with a migraine. Sometimes that's just life. But, between baseball games & spring football practice, Keller & I managed to get together for dinner at Mom's last night.

Here's what Keller & I made for mom:





We decorated one of our Accordion Tags, but then added more XL scalloped tags to the last panel. The brad at the top held the extra tags in place, and they could slide sideways for Mom to see the coupons we made for her....one for a pedicure at her favorite spa, one for a lunch out, and one of a movie together. Needless to say, she loved it!
We hope you love this simple gift idea, too.
Lastly, we would like to congratulate SuzyJ for winning last weekend's giveaway! SuzyJ, email us your info so we can get your goodies sent to you!!
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what we're giving away next...
Kim



No comments: