Saturday, January 7, 2017

Be still.



2017, really?  Already?  You're going to do this??

Am I the only one?  I can't be.  I just can't be the only one.  Is anyone else struggling with 2017?  2017 was supposed to be the answer.  No more bad.  No more fear.  No more arguing. 

God says, Ha!  We are not guaranteed that anything in this life will be easy. 

While I am still progressing quite nicely on my healing path, other life problems get in the way.  I promise I will be sharing more and more about my health...and more about this journey to a home that Keller and I are on. 

But, for now, I'm clinging to this verse:  Be still and know that I am God.  Psalm 46:10

I need to be still.  I need to pray.  I need to trust what I know to be true...that God works all things together to be good. 

And, it's important to note, that I have not given up on 2017 being an incredible year.  Don't you, either!  We just need to remember that it won't be perfect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and praying that 2017 will be a good year for you. Xoxo