Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gotta love these stamps!!

Hi Keller's customers! This is Kathy, one of Keller's Creations designers. I just had to stop by the blog and tell you how in love I am with the newest of Keller's fantastic products! Wow, these new stamps are so cool!! I am lovin' the new swirl and circle stamps. The swirls have the coolest details in them and are so perfect for adding a quick embellishment to pages, cards and paper crafting projects. Check out this tag I made with one of the swirl stamps. The shape of the swirls makes them the perfect accent to circles and rings that you can get at our online site http://www.acidfree.com/ .






1 comment:

Ashley said...

I bought these stamps this past weekend at the convention in AZ. David talked me into buying them and I absolutly love them! Thanks to Kim for teaching us a new project and new techniques in our class! My mom and I both spent lots of money at their booth and signed up for the monthly club! Talk to ya'll soon!

Ashley Meredith
Dallas, TX