Sunday, November 2, 2008

Calendar Wall Hanging































Our monthly kits just get better & better...and our latest one is no exception.

In fact, I love it so much that I've already added pix to one to give as a gift today...for my mom's 1st anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year since I planned her 'surprise' wedding...anyway, her anniversary is today, so I thought she'd love this.

Their card (made from one of our card kits, of course!!) says "May the happy memories of your first year lead the way for many to come".

I didn't add a single embellishment that wasn't in the kit, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I love it. Mom will cherish it.

And, I hope it inspires you to make these for yourself & others this holiday season!


Kim




1 comment:

VickiMouse2006 said...

I started on this calendar as soon as it arrived! I love it. I made a couple of changes to make it my own. I adhered transparencies over the calendar pages with brad, making it easy to add dates with a transparency pen and use again next year. I also used embellishments from my stash, like chipboard and buttons instead of pictures so I wouldn't feel like the pictures were dated in a couple of years. Thanks for the great kit!