So sorry these took all weekend to get on here....technical difficulties....but think they were worth the wait!
Have I said that I love this kit? I really do LOVE it. I'm already planning on doing 2 of these for gifts next Christmas.
A few tips & hints if you order the complete kit version:
- You can copy our layouts...or better yet, DON'T. Look at all the pages for inspiration & possibilities of how pieces can go together....but let YOUR PICTURES determine the basis of each month. Let pieces in kit emphasize your photos.
- If you use lots of pieces in the kit like we did in these layouts, you'll still have LOTS OF PIECES leftover. Consider ordering the Journal Sheets that you can print over & over at home to make more than one book.
- Sometimes you don't even need to cut up the journal sheets completely...just look at July.
- Consider b&w or sepia tone pictures instead of color ones when adding photos to these layouts....they will look more timeless, and you won't have to worry about colors in photos at all...which is a good thing when you're tying photos together from an entire month, not just one event or person.
- All the patterned papers & cut pieces in this kit are DOUBLE-SIDED, which gives you even more options. Some sides are more whimisical, some more vintage. The possibilities with this kit are only limited by your imagination!
Now, on to the winners of the 6x6 albums by Ever After Albums....
Sandra Hingst (email)
Please email me at email@example.com with your complete name & address so I can get your album on its way to you!
Don't forget to check back daily for inspiration here...and every Friday for a new chance to win!
Hope 2010 is off to a great start for each of you!