Monday, October 15, 2007

Sketch 1






WHAT YOU NEED:



2 sheets patterned paper



3 coordinating Stackers - (1 lg circle, 1 sm circle, 1 scalloped circle)



2 cardstock Scalloped Tags



1 small square Slide Mount



Playtime alphabet and numbers acrylic stamps



1 chipboard flower



Twill, ribbon, buttons






Hint for making this sketch your own:Want a look that is a little less feminine? Try tying the ribbons in knots instead of bows. Skip punching the holes in the scalloped circle and replace the chipboard flower with the oh so cute chipboard frog from Keller's Creations.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I LOVE this sketch & will be making a layout to match it soon!! Thanks so much-your blog is so unique with the sketches. At least to me. My friends will LOVE this. I'm forwarding it to them.:)

Bev said...

This sketch is awesome. I will love to see what I can come up with to finish this.

I also have forward this to my friends.