Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We'd love your input again...

(read this...and see how to save 40% off everything)


I can't believe that 2009 is coming to an end. I know, I know...there are 2 whole months in front of us. But, in our world, we only have 2 conventions left for this year...then just 5 weeks to get ready for the '10 season.

In 2008, we did 36 conventions. In '09, we will be completing 27. And, for 2010, we are scaling back even more...with plans for just 18 shows. It's all a part of my attempt to gain some balance in both my life and my business.

As many of you know, Keller is 14 now. That means he'll be gone in just a couple more years. I need to be with him more AND watch over him more...teenage years seem way worse now than when we were his age!

On the business side, I have made great efforts to balance out all aspects of our company, too. I don't want to just do conventions, although being in the classroom is my favorite place to be! I miss teaching in local scrapbook stores. I miss planning more weekend events. I want to do more cruises and make them even better.

And, I want to improve our customer service -- which I feel we've made great strides in the last few months -- and update our website. We have great changes in the works for our website, with the finishing touches being done within a couple weeks. We are so excited to show it to you soon!

I also am making more time for product development. I have so many ideas of new things to make & share...and have had no luck in adding hours to any given day, so BALANCE is my goal.

I've implemented lots of changes for us already, but have come to a point (as I always do) where I need your input. Also, as always, I will reward you for your time & feedback.

Just copy & paste these questions into an email to me: kim@acidfree.com and put "FIND BALANCE" in the subject line of your email. Then, I will email you a coupon valid thru Sunday for 40% off your entire purchase!

(Oh, and if you're the wonderful customer in PA who sent Keller a Philly's hat, please email me again...thanks!)

One last thing, if you want to order t-shirts, now is the time. I have until Monday to add to our t-shirt order...so feel free to use your 40% off coupon for those. And, if you have one on backorder, I will be emailing you personally today.

Now, to my questions...
Keep in mind, these questions cover a variety of themes...and we want your ideas & input, even if you feel like the question doesn't apply to you at all.

Here goes:

MONTHLY CLUBS:
1. Is price the most important thing in a monthly membership to you?

2. If you were in a monthly club, would you like the option to "upgrade" your monthly kit to include more embellishments?

3. Do you like FLAT RATE billing that includes shipping, or prefer price of kit plus actual shipping?

4. Do you like payment options? Monthly? Quarterly?

5. Are their any holidays you do NOT celebrate or prefer not to scrap?

6. Do you like gender-neutral or more girl-only and boy-only kits?

7. Would you like VIDEO instruction to go with your kits?

8. Any other ideas?


Product-related...

INKS:
1. What are your 3 favorite 'go-to' ink colors?

2. What are your next 5 favorites?

3. Any ink color you've bought & wished you hadn't?

4. Do you prefer small ink pads (under 2") or larger ones (3" - 4")

5. Would you like one ink that works for paper, acrylic, glass, & everything?


PAPERS:
1. What are your favorite types of prints? flowers? stripes? plaids? distressed or clean & crisp?

2. Do you prefer all cardstock-weight papers?

3. Do you buy 8.5x11 anymore or just 12x12 and cut it down when necessary?


Website related....we are going to have a new section to our site called "TIDBITS", where I will cover lots of the '10 minute tricks' that I share in my classes. What questions or ideas do you have for this section? Make a list...Keller's products & any other scrappin' related questions are appreciated. (just please don't get highly technical in all the gadgets & machines out there...save those for the specific companies who make them)

Of all the ideas I receive for TIDBITS, I will choose 3 lucky winners to win a stamp set of their choice!!

Thank you for the time you took to read this...and the time I hope you will take to answer this. I can't wait to see everyone's answers & ideas!

Kim

No comments: