Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last-minute Christmas ideas...and new kits!



I love Christmas! I always think of so many projects to do that I don't get to complete them all, though! That's why I love small projects like this Tag Booklet or our Photo Boards. They go together quickly so I feel like I've accomplished something.




This tag booklet is so quick and easy to make. We added our Winter Slide Spots, black slide mounts, XL Christmas Card Slide Spots, and cardstock Rings and Stackers to make this adorable keepsake. Just add your favorite Christmas papers and you're all set!









As scrapbookers, we know that we aren't often in front of the camera...we'd rather take photos of everyone else, right? Well, we finally had some family photos made, and I had to add them to our limited-edition photo board kit. This is SO simple to put together! Just add your 4x6 photos and stamps to 3 of the panels and use the pieces included in the kit to complete the rest.







You've been waiting for it, and here is our newest recipe book. This book is made from our 6x8 chubby chipboard and features our Stacker pieces and recipe cards. You can add photos and recipes to make a family heirloom that will be cherished for years to come! I can't wait to get our favorite recipes from my mom (Red Velvet Cake), grandmother (mac & cheese), and aunt (everything she makes!) and add them to mine!







Just go to our site and click on "Weekly Specials and Clearance" to get the Family Photo Board Kit and Recipe book for GREAT prices Tuesday & Wednesday only...and they will ship by Friday. And check out the other deals we're offering before they're gone!


I hope you have a great holiday season and get lots of projects completed. Thanks so much for supporting Keller's Creations this year!



Tracy
Keller's Creations Crew












No comments: