Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Page a Day in May --- Day 2

Today's kit is a double page devoted to family recipes, and includes a pocket to hold actual recipe cards.  Just look how cute:






I've had several ideas on how I want to complete this page for me....and I'm still not sure which way I'm going to go with it.  If I had a picture of my grandmother in her kitchen, cooking...then I know I would center it around that...and include some of the handwritten recipe cards I have of hers.  Since I don't have that, I can't decide if I'm going to use those recipes and those cards...and take pictures of the end result of those recipes -- the food -- or if I'm going to get photos of us in our kitchen...just me & Keller...and include some of his favorite recipes.  Since I have a 5 hour drive this morning to the CKC in Birmingham, I will spend some time thinking on this.  Whatever I decide, I will share the results here.

As for my goal of a page a day in May, I still feel committed...and I have this page almost complete...but need to know how I will finish it before I cut photo mats.

And, one of my favorite things about this kit is the combination of Jilly Girl products with ours...the banner pieces are from Jilly Girl, as well as the 'enjoy' piece and the 'good friends' strip.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's kit!



No comments: